Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sick...

I'm sick today so we'll have to skip the schedule and play a best of but don't worry I have an awesome clip of me slobbering all over Tom Green while annoying the shit out of him by not being aware of anything he's done in the last ten years even as I claim to be his biggest fan. It's great. You'll love it. Excuse me... sorry... just a minute...
Had to puke. Sorry. Damn, would've loved to have gotten that recorded for the show. We'll have to replace the Sheen soundbites eventually, I mean, not anytime soon, but eventually.
Anyway, Tom Green, yeah. We do talk about his ball cancer. God I love ball cancer. It lets me talk about cancer, which I love, shows my human side, but it also lets me talk about balls. Ball cancer is radio gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment