Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It Aint Easy

See the professionalism?
It ain't easy.
Today, I totally wanted to talk about how stupid that dumb 98 Rock DJ is, the one who tattled on me for saying bad stuff about Tesla. I wanted to yell at him and talk about how much cooler I am which is obvious because I have a goatie and a leather bomber jacket.
But, I am a professional. Look up the word and you'll see a picture of yours truly. I can't just throw the schedule to the wind. I had to hang on and do the other stories we scheduled. I had to talk about how I don't shit at work and about what you should do if an emergency comes up and you HAVE to shit at work. Don't think that jerk wasn't in the back of my mind the whole time but you have to take a break sometimes and give the people the content that they tune in for. People want to hear about the shitting and the fat girl I found on the internet and my funny voices.
That is what professionalism sounds like folks. You're welcome. And fuck that 98Rock guy. I'm gonna poop at his work and he can smell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment