Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tesla Kicks Who Out of The Park?

Thumbs down to the rumor mill
Rumor Mill prepare to be shut down. Tesla kicked ME out of the park. NO! I CHOSE to leave the park. It was my CHOICE! Remember when I CHOSE to leave the Don and Mike show and give up a lucrative career in radio? Yeah, it was like that. The park was cool, the grass was green, I had my good time but then the pressure got to me. It got to be a bit much. I felt like I was cracking up. So, I left the park.

Why would I come to a town, start fights with everyone who was already here and make everyone hate me? Come on now. That would be stupid. That sounds like crazy behavior and I am of course totally sane (except during those times when I feel like I'm cracking up.)

2 comments:

  1. Did you make 'a' light hearted jab at someone in the band to his face (as you imply)? Or did you take several jabs at the *invited guests who were playing for free to show their support* from all the way across the park while they were doing soundcheck? I'm hearing two stories. Like your show, love what you've done for the Kings, good to hear your voice again, would have liked for you to hang around. But I think you're in the wrong here - kinda like kicking a puppy.

    ReplyDelete